Stevens Community Medical Center, a critical access hospital and clinic, has a full-time, 40 hour per week Monday-Friday, position available within it’s Information Technology Department for a Help Desk Support Technician. This position also includes paid on-call every four weeks.
Qualifications, Training and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of PC based hardware and software.
- Experience with Google suite. (Gmail, Docs, Sheets etc.)
- Diagnose and resolve basic computer problems.
- Communicate clearly in person and/or on the telephone.
- Ability to adapt to varied situations requiring constructive and critical thinking, interpretation and evaluation.
- Ability to build a relationship and rapport with other staff members, supervisors, department directors, and physicians.
- Train small/medium sized groups on software basics
- Must be highly-motivated individual with a curiosity to always learn and improve.
- Education and Training
- Required: High school diploma or higher.
- Preferred: 1+ years of help desk or related experience
At Stevens Community Medical Center, our vision is to strive for excellence through compassionate patient-centered care. You won’t just find a skilled healthcare team, you’ll find your friends, neighbors, and family. The passion for caring is deeply rooted in our employees.