Stevens Community Medical Center, a critical access hospital and clinic, has part-time to full-time positions within its Morris Clinic available for an LPN or CMA to join our team. Entry level wage for this position is $21.02. Wage increase available dependent on prior experience.
Option 1: Part-time to full-time LPN/CMA to work with primary care practices to deliver timely, quality patient health care services.
Option 2: Full-time LPN/CMA to work in a Same-Day clinic practice to deliver timely, quality patient health care services. This is a daytime Monday-Friday position.
Option 3: Part-time LPN/CMA to work in an Urgent/Respiratory Care clinic to deliver timely, quality patient health care services. This position is for rotating weekends only, although additional hours may be available if requested.
Sign-on bonus available:
$1,500 for Full-time LPN/CMA with experience
$750 for Part-time LPN/CMA with experience
$1,000 for Full-time LPN/CMA with no experience
$500 for Part-time LPN/CMA with no experience
Skills and Abilities required:
- Ability to communicate effectively with provider, patient, public, and other staff
- Knowledge of clinical technical skills
- Must demonstrate sensitivity with confidential information
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Comfortable working with computer systems and willingness to learn and use programs
- Participates in activities directed towards continuous improvement within the department
- Demonstrates a commitment to assuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to adapt to varied situations
Skills and Abilities preferred:
- Working knowledge of EPIC electronic health record system
- Clinical experience
Full-time benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurances, PTO, and other employee-paid benefits.
At Stevens Community Medical Center, our vision is to strive for excellence through compassionate patient-centered care. You won’t just find a skilled healthcare team, you’ll find your friends, neighbors, and family. The passion for caring is deeply rooted in our employees.
Applications accepted until position is filled.