If you are dealing with skin problems, suspicious moles, rashes, or have a family history of skin cancer, you may consider seeking treatment at the dermatology clinic. While doctor referrals are preferred, they are not required prior to your visit.
We offer the following Dermatological services:
- Skin cancer screening and a variety of treatment options
- Acne therapies & management
- Diagnosis and treatment of a variety of skin diseases and rashes
- Mole removal & skin biopsies
- Also available are: Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Sculptra
Coming soon, SCMC’s own skincare line!
What To Expect
Our providers are generous and efficient with patients, making it a point to spend time with you and thoroughly explore your needs. Every case is unique, they will work diligently to identify the best treatment options available.
After registering at the front desk and visiting with a nurse, most patients will meet directly with Dr. Eric Lewis or Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Risa Dorweiler. They will perform an initial examination, do some testing, and then make appropriate treatment recommendations.