When you need surgery, the care and outcome you get is of the utmost importance. Stevens Community Medical Center has a state-of-the-art surgical center and three surgeons with over 40 years combined surgical experience. We are different than most rural healthcare facilities because we have the expertise, the availability and experience. Along with our highly-experienced surgeons, SCMC has a skilled surgical staff that includes Registered Nurses, Certified Surgical Technologists and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Your surgical experience doesn’t stop there. SCMC also offers on-site Physical Therapy and the convenience for follow-up care all located under one roof.
Stevens Community Medical Center cares about your health, your recovery, and the treatment you need. We are here to care for you every step of the way.
General surgery covers a wide range of surgical needs.
- Hernia Repair
- Bowel Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Cyst Removal
- Tubal Ligation
- Cesarean Section
- Breast Biopsy & Mastectomy
- Insertion of Port-a-cath for chemotherapy
- Hand Surgeries (carpal tunnel & trigger finger release)
- Hemorrhoid & Fissure treatment
- Complex Laceration Repair
- Skin Biopsy
Orthopedic surgery covers a wide range of orthopedic needs.
- Trauma Care
- Joint Replacement (Hip/Knee/Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement)
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Operative Fracture Care
- Hand surgery
Focus on foot and ankle conditions.
- Ligament/Tendon Reconstruction
- Flatfoot Procedures
- Small Joint Replacements
- Hammer Toes
- Foot Fusion
- Nerve Releases
- Endoscopic Foot and Ankle Procedures & Ankle Arthroscopy