Stevens Community Medical Center, a critical access hospital and clinic, has a part-time position available within its Medical/Surgical Department for an RN to provide professional nursing care in an acute hospital setting. Registered nurses at SCMC have the ability to care for patients in various settings, including medical, surgical, obstetrics and the emergency room. Current RN license required.
Part time 48 hours scheduled and 12 hours on call per pay period includes 12-hour shifts, rotation of day and night, every third weekend.
- RN who pursues continued excellence in promoting the patient experience.
- Excellent people skills that demonstrate trust, safety and connection
- Ability to exercise critical thinking skills and make appropriate decisions.
- Knowledge of nursing practices, procedures, and guidelines that pertain to the acute hospital setting.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for PT RN with hospital experience including ER/OB or $1,500 sign-on bonus for RN with any experience.
At Stevens Community Medical Center, our vision is to strive for excellence through compassionate patient-centered care. You won’t just find a skilled healthcare team, you’ll find your friends, neighbors, and family. The passion for caring is deeply rooted in our employees.
Applications accepted until position is filled.