As of September 17th, Stevens County had 106 active cases of COVID-19. At SCMC, we are asking for additional help from the community to slow this recent spread.
Actions the public can take:
Wear a mask in indoor settings in the community.
If you are unvaccinated you may want to reconsider gathering in large groups.
We also encourage continued efforts at getting more people vaccinated within our county.
You can sign up for vaccine on our website here: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=22246523 or call
(320) 589-7600. We currently have Pfizer vaccine. We are vaccinating ages 12+.
As we are seeing rising cases throughout the country, resources and supplies are also becoming scarce. As these resources become limited, we do come across challenges with treating and detecting the illness. Again, we are asking for some additional help from the community too help contain the spread of COVID-19 under control. Thank you for your continued support.
– Testing is M-F 8 am-5 pm. You don’t need to see a provider to be tested, but you do need to call for an appointment at (320) 589-7636. No weekend testing is available at this time.
– Urgent & Respiratory Care Hours M-F 8 am-5:00 pm, Weekends & Holidays 9 am-12:30 pm
– We urge you to please continue to wear a mask, if not for yourself for those who cannot get the vaccine.
– When presenting to SCMC you MUST wear a mask. Kindly bring your own and wear when you enter our facility. Thank you.